- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools --> Internet Options
- Go to Security tab.
- Select Internet zone (default selection).
- Click on Custom level… button under “Security level for this zone” section.
- Under “Miscellaneous” branch, for Display mixed content parameter, select the radio button of Enabled.
Tip: Select “Disabled” to always stop loading on unsecured components in secure web page.
- Click OK when done, and click Yes when prompted are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone.